The museumobil Card combines for the first time 2 offerings: museums and all means of public transport in South Tyrol.
The card is obtainable as a 7 day or a 3 day card as well as an adult and a children card (aged 6-13).
|Museummobil Card |
|Museummobil Card Südtirol 7 days||€ 16,00||€ 32,00|
|Museummobil Card Südtirol 3 days||€ 14,00||€ 28,00|
You may purchase your Museummobil Card from any South Tyrol Integrated Transport ticket office, as well as from all tourist offices.
More information here!
The card enables the owner the use of all public means of transportation belonging to the South Tyrol Integrated Transport Network:
- Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trenot, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
- All town and extra-urban bus services
- The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
- The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel Mountain
- The PostBus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair.
Each card provides 1 admission to each of the over 80 participating museums, collections and exhibitions sites. All extra services such as guided tours, museum educational activities or special events are not included unless expressly indicated.
Available in all tourist board offices in the Tauferer Ahrn Valley. Alternatively, call 800 846047 or contact us on the internet at www.oberhollenzer.it
Bus tickets (€ 5, € 10 and € 25) are available at the bus station in Sand in Taufers, Bruneck, as well as on the bus.