The bikemobil Card is a combined ticket
which allows you to rent a bike and to make full use of South Tyrol's Integrated Public Transport network, including the PostBus Switzerland service between Malles and Müstair (CH). It is available for one, three or seven consecutive days.
The bikemobilcard allows you to make full use of South Tyrol's Integrated Public Transport network on one, three or seven consecutive days. In addition, on one day of your choice during the validity period of your bikemobilcard you may rent a bike (only once) in one of the railway stations’ bike rentals or in various further rental points dislocated throughout the territory and carrying the “Bici Alto Adige” logo.
The public transport network includes:
- Regional train services in South Tyrol: from Brennero to Trento and from Malles to San Candido
- Local bus services (urban, extra-urban and citybus services)
- Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano ropeways
- Renon tram and Mendola funicular
- The PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Malles and Müstair.
|Junior (under 14 years)|
|bikemobil 1 day||€ 12,00||€ 24,00|
|bikemobil 3 days||€ 15,00||€ 30,00|
|bikemobil 7 days||€ 17,00||€ 34,00|
Bike rentals Bus timetables
- The bikemobil Card is a personal and non-transferable ticket that must be validated for each ride. The expiration date will be printed on the card when first using public means of transport; all further validations will be invisible.
- Children up to 6 years do not pay for using public transport.
Available in all tourist board offices
in the Taufer Ahrn Valley. Alternatively, call 800 846047 or contact us on the internet at www.oberhollenzer.it
Bus tickets (€ 5, € 10 and € 25) are available at the bus station in Sand in Taufers, Bruneck, as well as on the bus.