And overview of all highlights and special events in Tauferer Ahrntal - South Tyrol
THE FARMHOUSE GANG: A Mountain indian adventure
tourist office Via Jungmann road 8 39032 Campo Tures / Sand in Taufers
An Indian knows no pain, right? If this applies to you, then you will be an Indian chief in no time ... by riding a real horse or by doing archery with your own bow and arrow. Dressed up in feathers we will sneak through secret Indian paths. You will learn something about rhythmic drums and eat in a real teepee in Luttach-Lutago! As the sun sets in the evening we will sit at a camp fire and while listening to Indian stories we will walk the Indian chief's donkey ... Join us ... It is so much fun! That is an Indian word of honour!
* Children ages 6 to 12
* No parental attendance (except rafting)
* Inclusive lunch & afternoon snack
* Travel with the public bus. Children without Holidaypass pay the bus ticket themselves.
* Pick up time and location will be announced at the beginning.
* Miniumum and maximum number of participating children.
* 10% discount for holders of a holidaypass
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org | 0039 0474 678076 or 0039 0474 671136
Tourist office Sand in Taufers/Campo Tures
tourist office Campo Tures/Sand in Taufers
in the Valle Aurina Tourist Offices
Campo Tures-Lutago-S. Giovanni-Cadipietra-Casere IT 39032