Mobilcard lets you use the public bus and rail network throughout South Tyrol for 1, 3 or 7 consecutive days.
Mobilcard is available in three different versions, each one for adults and for children (0 – 6) or juniors:
- Mobilcard Südtirol 1 day
- Mobilcard Südtirol 3 days
- Mobilcard Südtirol 7 days
|Junior (6-13 years)||Adults|
|Mobilcard Südtirol 7 days||€ 14,00||€ 28,00|
|Mobilcard Südtirol 3 days||€ 11,50||€ 23,00|
|Mobilcard Südtirol 1 day||€ 7,50||€ 15,00|
The Mobilcard is available in the tourist offices
and the bus station Oberhollenzer
in Campo Tures/Sand in Taufers Services
Mobilcard allows you to make full use of the South Tyrol's Integrated Public Transport network.
Included in the network are:
More information here! Please note that:
- Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
- All urban and extra-urban bus services
- The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
- The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel mountain
- The PostBus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair.
The Mobilcard is a personal ticket and therefore non-transferable. It must be validated at the beginning of each journey; remember to validate your ticket before boarding when travelling with trains or ropeways. You are not required to indicate your destination. The Mobilcard will be valid for one, three or seven calendar days from the day of first use. The expiry date will be printed on your card at the first validation.
Children aged 0-6, buggies and luggage are carried free of charge.
Available in all tourist board offices
in the Taufer Ahrn Valley. Alternatively, call 800 846047 or contact us on the internet at www.oberhollenzer.it
Bus tickets (€ 5, € 10 and € 25) are available at the bus station in Sand in Taufers, Bruneck, as well as on the bus.